Because spamming you all with review links would be totally awesome and also not so helpful to your state of mind, I’ve decided to collect them all here in this posting. I know, I know, I am nothing if not extremely thoughtful and kind.
You just roll with it.
- Addicted 2 Heroines says, “I’ve become emotionally invested in her story’s outcome and I’m anxious to see what Cooper will deliver next.”
- The Book Tart posted an excerpt, and decked herself out in a steampunk-inspired outfit to review Tarnished on her vlog. (Contest!)
- Romanceaholic loved Gilded, giving it a solid 5 stars and saying, “I’m dying to see where Ms. Cooper takes these characters, and have no doubt in my mind that whatever she has planned is going to blow my mind. Even better than the first book, I would recommend this for any fan of steampunk, multifaceted characters, and intriguing mystery.”
- Beth at Paranormal Haven started reading the series with Gilded, but despite her mild confusion about Tarnished’s events, opines, “I often say, ‘yea, that novel didn’t go far enough.’ That’s not true here. I was pleasantly surprised by how far it went.” (Contest!)
- This isn’t a review, so much as a bit of fun for all of you. Over at Literary Escapism, Cherry has a brush with the modern-day Black Friday. (Contest!)
- Blood of the Wicked: the first in the Dark Mission series. Jessie Leigh and Silas Smith are caught up in a plot that will begin the war that fractures New Seattle. » Kindle | Nook | iTunes | Sony
- No Rest for the Witches: the second novella in the Dark Mission series (between Lure of the Wicked and All Things Wicked), following the exploits of Silas, Jessie, Phin and Naomi as they struggle to find some footing on the chessboard of New Seattle. » Kindle | Nook | iTunes | Sony
- Tarnished: the first of the St. Croix Chronicles introduces Cherry St. Croix, a Society miss by day and collector, or bounty hunter, by night. Mystery, madness and murder haunt her footsteps. » Kindle | Nook | iTunes | Sony
Did I miss a sale or review? Let me know! I tried to keep up, but you are all so fiendishly energetic, I’m sure I missed something today!