Goodbye, Internet! And Hello, Vacation
Every year, the mancandy and I leave to visit his folks. They live across the state, in a place that is so spotty with signal that even if I wanted to pretend like I couldn’t leave everyone for this long, I’d have no choice.
Fortunately for all of us, I am so eager for vacation time that it shouldn’t be a problem. I mean, aside from the shakes.
She’s gone, Jim!
I’ll be out of touch for two weeks! If you send me a mail, I’ll try to get to it, as I will have cell coverage, but I’ll have to pick and choose which emails I’ll be able answer on my tiny little phone. My bad! I’ll play catch up when I get home.
I mean, if I’m not too busy soaking my battered, clumsy body in the pool in 85+ degree weather. Like I very well could be.
Reminder: Lunch With Me!
Don’t forget that you can still sign up to have lunch with yours truly in Seattle! I’m hand making the gifts my table mates will get. Did you hear me? Hand making. So make sure you come, because I want to give them to you!
We will take the best selfies ever.
$55 Platinum Tickets
Whoa, Nellie! Why so much? Well, because you will get all of these things for one ticket:
- Meet & chat with 12 top romance authors (I’m one! Whee!)
- Full 3-course lunch with your favorite author (Me, right? Riiiight?)
- $60 worth of free books (BOOKS!)
- Gift from your favorite author (Hand made! By me!)
- Chance to win door prizes donated by authors (Who doesn’t like prizes?)
- Free book signing (More books!)
- Choose which author you want to sit with for lunch (very limited availability - just 8 tickets per table available)
So what do you say? Will I see you in October?
I’m off, so be delicious, be kind, and be excellent to each other! And don’t worry. I absolutely know where my towel’s at.